Totalspan Southern Classic Festival
NOVEMBER 25-27, 2022
Hi Southern Classic Festival Fans
We are excited to confirm we are all go for the 2022 TOTALSPAN SOUTHERN CLASSIC FESTIVAL!
A huge thanks to the TotalSpan North and South Canterbury franchises for committing to naming rights sponsorship for the next three years.
“Totalspan are delighted to join CAMS as the naming sponsor of the Totalspan Southern Classic Festival 2022. This showcase for classic motorcycle racing just gets better each year, and we are excited to be part of this great event. Jamie from our Totalspan North Canterbury franchise races with CAMS and enjoys showing his competitive spirit on the track, and Stu from our Totalspan South Canterbury franchise is an enthusiast who enjoys supporting and attending this fantastic local event in his local area. All these wonderful race bikes need a wonderful shed, so come see us at Totalspan anytime”.
Following the cancellation of the 2021 event, due to Covid restrictions, we are grateful for the ongoing support of our MAJOR sponsors also, who have all reconfirmed their support: Motorcycle Replacements Dunedin, Race Supplies, IMG, McRae’s Global Hydraulics, CQ Print, BikeTranz, Bike Rider Magazine, Aotearoa Gaming Trust, Pub Charity.
Thanks also to all of our race class sponsors below – please support all our sponsors, as without their support the event can’t happen!
This year’s event will once again be held at Levels International Raceway, Friday 25th to Sunday 27th November 2022.
Friday is practice day, with a full day’s racing both Saturday and Sunday.
We are expecting up to 300 bikes and sidecars from all over NZ, this provides a weekend of spectacular racing, featuring large fields with many of NZ’s top racers. This year will be the 8th year the event has run, and we look forward to welcoming everyone back to what is many riders favourite event of the year, and one of New Zealand’s largest road race meetings. 2022 will see the return of the dedicated Grand Prix race class in every round as well as all the usual vintage, classic and post classic bike and sidecar classes. Will also include Italian bike feature races and the return of 250cc production style racing.
2022 RACE GROUPS & ORDER SAT & SUN
ENTRY $15 | Under 16 FREE
• Race Group 1 – Vintage, Pre63 250cc, Pre63 350cc, Pre72 Lightweight
• Race Group 2 – Pre82 Junior/Pre72 Senior
• Race Group 3 – Pre63 500cc/Pre63 Open Modified/Pre72 Junior/Pre82 lightweight
• Race Group 4 – Pre82 Senior/Pre89 Formula 2/Pre95 Formula 2
• Race Group 5 – Classic, Post Classic Sidecars and Modern Sidecars
• Race Group 6 – Grand Prix 2 Stroke – 125,250,350, Open
• Race Group 7 – Pre89 Formula 1, Pre95 F1, Pre 95 Superbike
• Race Group 8 – Pre 89 Formula 3 / Pre95 Formula 3
• Race Group 9 – F4 Buckets/CAMS 150 2T/250 4T development class (support Class)
• Italian feature race at end of round 1 each day
• CAMS Formula 250 Production feature race at end of round 1 each day
THANKS TO ALL OUR WONDERFUL SPONSORS
(027) 232 2860
Sue van den Heuvel
(021) 274 6657